“Out of the daily reports”(Mochizuki Iori’s daily column from Japan – August 09, 2011)

Mochizuki Cheshire Iori

A Civil Engineer (27 years old) living in Yokohama. Also exports Japanese pop culture goods.

Fukushima Diary is his daily summary of events as they unfold, also his picks from Japanese media and other social media..

Readers can catch up with him on DiaNuke.org’s Facebook group.

I post series of the news everyday,but there are actually more articles that I don’t post,
because they are not backed up enough.

However,I’d like to show a couple of ones.
I know the source of them,but there is no concrete safe ground.

1) Theme ; Abandoned Fukushima workers.
Source ; http://www.mbs.jp/voice/(News of Mainichi hoso)

Japanese ;








English :
Since 311,Nuc workers increased as 3 times as before.The news reporters managed to take a contact with 3 actual Fukushima workers,and one of them was cooperative.(Mr.N 61years old.) He was right at the plant when the earthquake hit.Workers were supposed to have survey meter to
leave the site,but they queued too long.Mr.N thought he’d be killed by Tsunami,he escaped to an office on a near hill,and survived. He’s been working at the plant since 311 too,but afraid of the internal exposure,especially when he gets injured,he’d be severely exposed.

Management of those workers are pretty complicated and somewhat unclear.Under Tepco,there are 3 sub-contract companies, Hitachi, Toshiba, GE and there are even more sub-contract companies under them.The total number of those companies are over 470. This is how they exploit the fee of those workers.Japanese mafia is deeply involved in hunting those workers.They earn the money every time they hunt someone.Once a worker claims to be paid as he’s promised,he’d be left there to die.

Among all the workers, Tepco’s employees are only 10% of all.The rest of 90% are from those sub-contract workers.Nobody properly manage their dose rate.
Actual daily salary of those workers from sub-contract workers are only 8,000 Japanes€e Yen.They are hired contemporary,and easily fired.They are not even allowed to have health insurance,which is mandatory for normal workers in Japan.

Mr.N is feeling responsibility for the plant because that’s where he has been working.However,still 184 workers are missing since 311.

Tepco says they will look after the workers for a long span but there are not so much people to trust their statement.

2) These ; Bura bura disease
Source ; A Japanese forum

Japanese :

English :
Bura bura disease was found after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Survivors of the atomic bomb ,started having serious fatigue later.It last for decades,people thought them to be lazy. They couldn’t stand for longer than 20 minutes but doctors couldn’t find the reason why. They started having leukemia later and died in poverty because they couldn’t work.

Even in Chernobyl,children in Belarus or Ukraine showed similar symptom.Schools shorten the class from 1 hour to 20 minutes etc..The latest study suggests it might be from the damaged mitochondria.  And now Fukushima people are starting to show similar symptom,Bura bura disease.

This comment was written on a Japanese major forum. “I evacuated from Fukushima,but I’m feeling super dull recently.can’t even move.Even if I try to stand up,my body doesn’t stand ,only my “mind” stands up leaving my body on the floor,I feel.feeling so tired that I could even astral projection,is it related to radiation ?”


News Reports

[NEW origin of food] Label to indicate the origin of sea food is “pacific ocean”,not like it used to be Chiba or Fukushima or Miyagi anymore.
Where is it in the ocean.That is the question.


[Best buy] Food deception kit.
“Made in 2010,Aomori prefecture,with signature of the farmer”
50 packs – 1250JPY (for 30kg)


[New origin of Sushi] “From near sea”


[Nuc is safe] They are opening mandatory evacuating area.
I hope stupid people will jump into it and die quick.


[High radiation at unit1 again] 8/9/2011 6:00AM,they detected 306Sv/h at D/W of unit 1.
(I don’t have a clue to check but someone said he saw a flash over Fukushima last night again.)

Click to access 11080906_table_summary-j.pdf


[It’s not supposed to be related to radiation] Collection of mutated creatures after 311 “for some reason”.


[Unique labeling 2] The supermarket chain ,AEON is run by the family of Okada Katsuya,who is secretary general of DP.
Nice deceptive labeling of origin at AEON.
The left one>Pacific ocean
The right one>Japan


[Radioactive rubble] Radioactive rubble from Fukushima will be secretly distributed and kept in town.
Here is the map.
From looking at it,Kyushu will be seriously contaminatexd.Now there’s no option to move to the west Japan.


[Cesium lunch again] 6/17/2011,cesium beef was served for 1247 students in Funabashi shi,Chiba




Join discussion: leave a comment